Colorbleed Animation Studios is looking for an experienced Character Animator. Animating in a wide range of styles you will produce stand-out animation for commercials, game cinematics and much more.
- Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on a specific project for both primary and secondary characters and elements;
- Participate as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis;
- Produce high quality work at a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines;
- Perform other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation.
- Animator at heart: You rock at creating quality animation, are capable of following a given style or technique defined with the director and Lead Animator and love to be hands-on animating;
- Collaborative: You are able to work with other departments to make sure you have the rigs available to animate what you need and deliver the final animation to the other departments;
- Self-motivated: You can use your creativity to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Thorough knowledge of animating with Autodesk Maya;
- Able to communicate fluently in English (& Dutch is a plus);
- Must have full working rights for the Netherlands and hold an appropriate visa where applicable;
- Expert key frame animation skills – demonstrating feature quality animations involving complex facial emotions, body mechanics and lip syncing;
- Comfortable with technical pipelines in a production environment.
Drop us an e-mail.
Please also attach your resume (CV) and (links to) your portfolio.