We are looking for a Creative technical Lead with the highest of 3D generalistic skills!
- 3D generelistic work on all creative and technical aspects of production;
- Maintain and co-create schedules with Producers and the team;
- Guiding, and often assisting, team of artists creatively and technically to produce films beyond expectations. Make room for creativity within this structure;
- Keep oversight and manage workflows for parallel projects;
- Understanding of a 3D/VFX pipeline;
- Being a bridge between Production and Artistic Teams;
- 5+ years of experience working as a 3D artist/lead, character experience is a big plus;
- Show strong initiative and ability to take control over project responsibilities;
- A high standard of quality control;
- Knowledge of production tracking and planning;
- Extensive experience with Maya, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, V-ray, Redshift, Arnold;
- Understanding of Maya rigging and a general understanding of MEL and/or Python;
What we offer
- Key role in an awesome team of creative minds;
- Fun and open workspace, with often organized drinks, roof terrace lunches and monthly (board) game nights.
- Room for own initiative & growth in your personal interests inside the position;
- Lunch with healthy food;
- A full-time 40 hour contract, up to a year at first;
Drop us an e-mail.
Please also attach your resume (CV) and (links to) your portfolio.